Design Engineers (software)
Our design department covers the design, development and engineering calculations of the biscuit feeding systems sold by Houdijk. This is done in a team of (currently) 22 engineers, distributed across various disciplines: mechatronics, electronics, software. This vacancy, which relates to several positions, focuses on the design of the software for these systems.
Specific work activities
- Studying, analysing and interpreting the functional specifications agreed-upon with the customer and translating these into an operating concept in collaboration with the other engineers.
- Carrying out system analyses to investigate different possible solutions.
- Writing software for the machine controls as well as various operating panels, servo systems and safety systems.
- Testing the software of the engineered systems and if necessary, assisting the implementation on site.
- Writing the required documentation.
- Further developing the software by analysing the requirements of the customers/employees and the possibilities offered by the software.
We want someone with
- A technical education (Polytechnic, Technical University or equivalent) in Physics/Electronics.
- Knowledge of programming methods/languages and software development.
- Knowledge of/experience with project-oriented working methods.
- Preferably experienced in machine building.
- A practical attitude.
- The ability to work independently.
- A willingness to travel to customers abroad.
Houdijk Holland is a healthy and rapidly growing organisation, whose core values are the advancement of knowledge and innovative power. You will be given all the room you need to continue to grow and develop. In addition, we offer an excellent package of employment conditions and fringe benefits. We use internal and external training courses to keep up technical product and system-related know-how.
If you are interested
Send a letter together with your CV to email@example.com.